Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) have been gaining traction as one of the most popular exit strategies over the last year. They have been pitched as an easier way to go public because of the ease of working with one partner versus the large courting that typically happens with an IPO. But…is it too good to be true? Is this a fad or is it here to stay?
Our webinar panelists provide an overview of what a SPAC is, the benefits and drawbacks through listing through one, and help you explore if this is something your company should consider as part of an exit strategy in this recording. Click here to view our recorded webinar.
- Stacie Aarestad, Partner, Co-Chair, Capital Markets Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Gabriel Cavazos, Managing Director – Investment Banking, SVB Leerink
- William Kolb, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Scott Platshon, Partner, EcoR1 Capital
- Ryan Rourke Reed, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP